MajesTix Box Office
Box Office Coordinator - Jo Kruse
17 Lydiard Street South
Phone 5333 5888
Box Office hours Monday to Friday, 9.15am - 5pm
and one hour prior to performance starting times.
Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions:
1. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES on any ticket except as required by law.
2. The right of admission is reserved by the Front of House and/or Box Office staff at the venue.
3. Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (including but not limited to: student, pensioner, and concession) will only be upon production to Front of House staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
4. Latecomers will not be admitted until there is a convenient break in the program, if at all, and admission is at the discretion of the Front of House personnel on the night of the performance.
5. Tickets will only be issued upon full payment.
6. Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at the Box Office one hour prior to each performance.
7. Every patron must have a valid ticket.
8. When purchasing online, by clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges section. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
9. Her Majesty’s Ballarat and MajesTix assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission or line failure and reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and to vary the program should the need arise.
Online Sales are subject to the MajesTix Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Mining Exchange hiring enquiries to Jo Kruse, Box Office Coordinator between 11.00am and 2.00pm Monday to Friday
Her Majesty’s Ballarat is a participant in the Companion Card Scheme and makes tickets to Her Majesty’s presented shows available under the Companion Card and Discrimination Guidelines for AEIA Members, 2002.
Her Majesty’s and MajesTix sell tickets subject to the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Events in Austraila.